MA
Posted By
Mal_Austin
Jun 14, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Am I supposed to be able to copy and paste from Indesign to CS? I copy from ID and go to CS but the paste command is greyed out – I thought there was meant to be cooperation between the two??
Mal Austin

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

DM
Don_McCahill
Jun 14, 2005
What are you trying to paste? ID deals with full documents, and PS with single pages. Depending on what is selected when you press copy in ID it might not be supported in PS.
CK
Christine_Krof_Shock
Jun 14, 2005
If you are trying to edit an image placed into ID, use the links palette to jump the image from ID to PS…(Click on the little pencil in the bottom left hand corner of the ID Links palette.) If you are a Windows user your .jpg’s and .gif’s may open in the "Windows fax viewer, although why you would be using a .jpg in ID is beyond me…

Edit your image in Photoshop, save the edits with the same file name and location and go back to ID, the file will reflect the saved edits in ID from Photoshop…

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections