MD
Posted By
Michael_Doig
Jul 3, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have a site that I sliced and I wanted to make a logo change opacity AFTER the site loads. However when I animated the logo and went to preview it, a dialog box saying that JPEG etc. doesn’t support animation. So when the page loads, the places that were optimized as JPEG show up as white boxes, the animation happens, and then the page loads. What do I need to change to make the animation happen once everything else loads?
Thanks,
Mike

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

L
LRK
Jul 3, 2004
Mike,

You need to go back to ImageReady and optimize your animated slices as gifs. Then save optimized again.
MD
Michael_Doig
Jul 4, 2004
Right the animated slices are optimized as GIF’s. However there are 2 JPEG images on the site. So the two JPEG slices show up white, the animated GIF happens, and then the rest of the GIF and JPEG slices load (the JPEG’s turn from white to the image).
Thanks,
Mike
MD
Michael_Doig
Jul 4, 2004
I figured it out, I had the "only selected layer" button checked instead of all layers. Thanks, Mike
L
LRK
Jul 4, 2004
Oh good… glad you got it…

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections