Posted By
Jodi_Frye
Dec 13, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Please close eyes while this loads.

Grant, wanted to share my feelings for all you have done here on the forum with the Challenge sites. You are a an extremely generous man and You have changed my life.

This thread will be the ‘ Thank You’ Grant thread. If you wish to post a thought and/or image…this is the place 🙂

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

R
Ray
Dec 13, 2003
Merry Christmas to you and your familly Grant 🙂

Ray
BH
Beth_Haney
Dec 13, 2003
Happy Holidays, Grant! May you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We hope Santa is very good to you. 🙂
NS
Nancy_S
Dec 13, 2003
MERRY CHRISTMAS KIDS!!

Jodi,

FANTASTIC!!! This really takes the prize!

Grant,

A sincere thank you for your many efforts at sponsering the Challenge each and everyday. It has given me much pleasure each week to view the images.

Nancy
JF
Jodi_Frye
Dec 13, 2003
I feel like an idiot, I really meant to put ‘from all of us’ but somehow in the moment I became a selfish individual. Please forgive me all. Please ( pouting sad face w/curled under lip )
SR
Schraven_Robert
Dec 13, 2003
Jodi,

I like to believe you ran out of space, rather than think that you are a selfish person. This card among others is proof you are the opposite.

Grant,
Thank you for all your time and effort you put in keeping us entertained with Elements and photography in General.
You make this forum stand out among all the other ones.
I wish you and your family a nice Christmas and a happy, healthy and prosperous 2004.

Robert
R
Ray
Dec 13, 2003
Jodi, we all knew you meant all of us! No offense here 🙂

Ray
JC
Jane_Carter
Dec 13, 2003
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everybody here!
You all have been so wonderfully helpful to me during my beginning days with PSE. I have begun to understand and really enjoy the program thanks to you all. And now I feel that I am learning so much faster, and can now try some of your more complex explanations.
A hearty thankyou!
Jane
GD
Grant_Dixon
Dec 13, 2003
You make me blush …. Thank you …

g.
R
Ray
Dec 13, 2003
Just had a Hue / Saturation adjustment layer in front of your face, then select Reds channel, move the saturation slider slightly to the left untill the red disapears… 😉

Ray
B
bethC
Dec 13, 2003
"Thank-you" Grant . . .
I’m not sure how to add an image so . . . .
<http://www3.sympatico.ca/bethdesign/Grant.jpg>

beth 🙂
GD
Grant_Dixon
Dec 13, 2003
Good one Beth … still chuckling.

g.
KW
Kyle_White
Dec 13, 2003
What Beth says Grant. Many thanks and a Merry ho Ho HO and a Happy New Year!

Beth, where do you get coal these days? I have other "candidates", he he he he…….

Kyle
B
bethC
Dec 13, 2003
I’m sure I don’t know where you get coal – but Santa knows . . .he knows everything including if you have been naughty or nice. 🙂 LOL
SS
Susan_S.
Dec 13, 2003
Thanks Grant for your time and effort – it really does make this one of the best places to hang out on the internet!
Merry Christmas!

Susan S
LK
Leen_Koper
Dec 13, 2003
I agree with everyone before me and probably after me.
Grant, we all owe you so much, this is one of the few opportunities we can show how much we respect you and what you do.

Leen
JC
Jane_Carter
Dec 13, 2003
I’ve got about 2 tons of coal! But not for anyones stocking, we burn the stuff. Can you imagine people burning coal on Cape Cod? We got an huge old coal stove many years ago, and it keeps our house so nice and warm and toasty. We get free wood for our wood stove, so it doesn’t cost very much to keep these 2 oldsters warm, plus when the power goes off, in cold weather, all the neighbors end up here. (Yes, we do have a back-up oil system.)
Jane
MR
Mark_Reibman
Dec 13, 2003
You do so much for our community of friends. Thanks so much. This place wouldn’t be what it is without you and all your contributions. In addition to your work with the Challenge your friendship, humor and suggestions on the forum are greatly appreciated by all.

Sorry to make you blush, but…..It’s gotta be said. I know that we’d all love to be in a house with you with the fire cracklin in the fireplace and raise our glasses to you in a toast …to Grant… a mensch among mensches*.

Happy Holidays

* Yiddish : A really good person. To the core.
DS
Dick_Smith
Dec 13, 2003
Jodi – What a wonderful card. You really do have lots of talents, you know!

Grant – I can but echo what others have said. This group and your participation in it, are shining examples of what the founders of the big "I" internet had in mind: a kind, caring and collaborative community all over the world.

I lift my glass to you and all the others on THE Forum who are advancing everyones knowlege and abilities int he digital imaging realm.

Merry Christmas!

Dick
R
Ray
Dec 13, 2003
I second Susan, this place is really the best on the ‘net !
JC
Jane_Carter
Dec 13, 2003
Thanks to Jodi, I could make this card. Thanks to you ALL here, I can use PSE. <http://www.pbase.com/image/24116946>
Merry Christmas to you all! And a great 2004 for all of us! Jane
DS
Dick_Smith
Dec 13, 2003
Way to go Jane, great card!

Dick
DB
Do_Brinkmann
Dec 13, 2003
Grant…I agree with Mark and the all the others! Just take care, don’t take a chance of "burning out" on us…slow down before you let that happen. Your challenges are sooooooooo important…fun to do, see and terrific learning tool.

I inisit that Doreen needs credit for your generosity of time also! Hope you two and your family have great holidays and a fantastic New Year! Do
R
Ray
Dec 13, 2003
Jane !!!! Only to think 10 months ago you knew nothing of PSE.. WOW!!! Congratulations 🙂

Ray
WA
Wally_Anglesea
Dec 13, 2003
Merry Christmas, Grant, and also to your family, from whom we have diverted so much of your time.

Cheers,
Wally from OZ.
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Dec 13, 2003
Grant,

Merry Christmas … and thank you for all you do …. you are a star 🙂

Wendy
BB
Barbara_Brundage
Dec 13, 2003
Merry Christmas, Grant and best wishes for the new year. Your generosity has done so much to make this forum the pleasant place it is!
JD
Juergen_D
Dec 13, 2003
Grant,

Thank you so much — and Merry Christmas to you, Doreen and and your family. And, don’t forget, people do care. 😉

Juergen
SK
Shan_Ko
Dec 14, 2003
Grant,

Your dedication and continuing effort in hosting the Challenges are appreciated by one and all. Just hope you still have enough time left for your own personal pursuits. My heartfelt thanks,

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours.

Best Wishes
Shan
PA
Patti_Anderson
Dec 14, 2003
Ditto on the kudos, Grant! I have learned more by participating in these challenges than from any of the books I’ve bought!

🙂
We love you!
Patti
TB
Terry Boyles
Dec 14, 2003
Grant,
I love you man…… Oh and thank you for just being the great guy you are.

That goes for the rest of the folks that participate in this forum as well. You have made my day, everyday for the better part of a year now. May everyone here have a Merry Christmas.

Terry
CS
Chuck_Snyder
Dec 14, 2003
Grant, this was a good forum when I first started to drop in for a visit. But you’ve made it an absolutely awesome place with your invention of the Challenge and your passion and dedication to keeping it fresh and exciting. The Challenge is the soul of the forum, even for those of us who just mostly admire the creativity of our fellow ‘forumites’.You are a great gift to this group – thank you for who you are and what you do!

Chuck
JG
Julio_Guerra
Dec 14, 2003
Grant
Thank you for all you have given. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family!! Julio
ML
Marty_Landolt
Dec 14, 2003
GRANT, DOREEN and kiddoes,
Ditto Ditto Ditto …. etc. You get 10’s all across the board! Marty
BW
Barbara_Wayne
Dec 14, 2003
Grant, there aren’t enough words to express how grateful I am for all you do! You are a creative force that has touched all of our lives and I am so very happy to know you and call you my friend. Happy holidays to you and your family!

Barb
TF
Terri_Foster
Dec 14, 2003
Grant,

I wish you and your family a WONDERFUL holiday season. Thank you for making learning elements fun, and creating a place where we can freely express ourselves.

Terri
IK
Irene_K
Dec 14, 2003
Thanks from the bottom of my heart, Grant, for hosting the Challenge. I’ve learned so much from PSE during the few months I’ve been in this group.

Happy Holidays to you and your family!

Irene K
BE
Bob_E._Warren
Dec 14, 2003
Grant — May I add my wishes for a merry Christmas and a happy New Year! Your work has made this online community a great place to be.
Bob Warren
J
jhjl1
Dec 14, 2003
Grant, being a newbie with this forum I do not know you as well as most but I do know that I have never seen anyone so dedicated to his fellow man (woman). I greatly appreciate all you do for this group and your hard work with the challenges makes this a very fun group to participate in. Thanks and I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season.

Have A Nice Day, 🙂
James Hutchinson
http://www.pbase.com/myeyesview
DH
Dave Hamer
Dec 14, 2003
Grant,

You have created a wonderful place for us to create and display our graphics. The forum has become very relaxed and allowed us full participation because of your efforts in developing these challenges.

Wishing you and yours a verry Happy Christmas and all the best for the years ahead.

Again Thanx

Dave
BG
Byron_Gale
Dec 15, 2003
Thank you, Grant, for your daily generosity!!
BJ
Barbara_J._Breault
Dec 15, 2003
Grant,
Thank you for this wonderful forum and the Challenges. One of these days I will send in a Challenge. Merry merry Christmas!!!
Barb (BJB)
MT
Michelle_Thomas
Dec 15, 2003
Grant,

I am new to this forum as well, and also don’t know you very well. I can say the short period of time I have spent here has been very positive. I have learned a lot from you and REALLY appreciate what you do. I wish you and yours the absolute best holiday season and a very happy, healthy, prosporous 2004!!

Michelle
TD
tello_daronatsy
Dec 16, 2003
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Grant from one of your silent admirers. It has been a pleasure checking in to this forum almost every day since your first challenge. Tello

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections