DE
Posted By
Dorman_E._Cordell
Dec 13, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have downloaded a tryout, but apparently did something wrong. The download instructions said to choose Help > Photoshop Elements Help. However, when I go to Help on the Photoshop Elements menu, the Photoshop Elements help is dim. Below it is Tutorials, but when I click on that, it says I don’t have the right application. What’s wrong. Help will be appreciated.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

BH
Beth_Haney
Dec 13, 2003
Have you looked in the Elements application folder to see if the Help files installed? There have been people who’ve had to download the tryout version more than once because of some kind of glitch during the download itself, and they didn’t get all of the parts. If the files ARE in the folder, repost. If they aren’t in there, you should probably do a complete uninstall and try it again.
DE
Dorman_E._Cordell
Dec 13, 2003
Beth,
Thanks. The Help files were there the first time, but for some reason didn’t show. I reinstalled and they showed up.
BH
Beth_Haney
Dec 13, 2003
Oh, good, I’m glad it was something simple!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections