PK
Posted By
Pertti_Karjalainen
Dec 10, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have a client who just installed a Visual Foxpro 6 (SP 5) -based application on his Windows 2000 (SP 4) system. Now when he tries to run Photoshop Elements 2.0, he gets the following error:

* Entry point not found* The procedure entry point RtlUnhandledExceptionFilter could not be located in the dynamic link library ntdll.dll

When he reformats the hard disk and re-installs Windows 2000 with all service packs, then reinstalls Adobe, adobe works fine. As soon as he installs my VFP app, Adobe stops working again with the above message. The client is a bit distraught about this…

Clearly some dll dependency gets hosed here. Has anyone else seen this error? My app uses the following OCX/ActiveX/DLL components (the installer does NOT overwrite ANY of the possible dll’s installed in the system already):

Application Folder:

ActBar.ocx
duzactx.dll
dzactx.dll
dzstactx.dll
FoxFix5.dll
iSEDQuickPDF.dll

Windows System Folder:

CLBCATQ.DLL
COMRes.dll
unzip32.dll
dzip32.dll
foxhhelpps.dll
hhctrl.ocx
itircl.dll
itss.dll
mscomct2.ocx
mscomctl.ocx
MSCTF.dll
msi.dll
msmapi32.ocx
MSVCRT.dll
msxml.dll
OLEAUT32.dll
olepro32.dll
SXS.DLL
uxtheme.dll
VFP6R.DLL
FP6RENU.DLL

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections