MS
Posted By
Mindy_Smith
Jun 9, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi, I have some color sampling numbers. . . this might be a stupid question but how do you get rid of them once you’re done with them?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

O
Ol__Whozit
Jun 9, 2005
Where are they, do they remain after you close and re-open photoshop, why do you need to get rid of them?

Answer as many as you can.
MS
Mindy_Smith
Jun 9, 2005
They are the color sample numbers and they are right on the image. They do remain after I close and re-open photoshop and they should not be a part of the image, that’s why I want to get rid of them.
JJ
John Joslin
Jun 9, 2005
In the Info Palette flyout menu uncheck Color Samplers or in the View menu uncheck Extras.
MS
Mindy_Smith
Jun 9, 2005
Thanks! 🙂
P
Phosphor
Jun 9, 2005
If you had thoroughly read my little tutorial that I mentioned in your other thread you’d know the answer! 🙂

"Uncheck extras" simply hides them.

"When you’re finished, you remove the Color Samplers by again selecting the Eyedropper tool and (Shift+Option) [Shift+ALT] clicking (see the scissors cursor?) on the Color Sampler icon (s) in the image window."
MS
Mindy_Smith
Jun 9, 2005
Sorry. . . 🙁

I tried to make it bigger but it wouldn’t save in a larger size, any suggestions?
RK
Ronald Keller
Jun 10, 2005
Mindy,

You can also drag them off your image…

Ronald
P
Phosphor
Jun 10, 2005
How big is the biggest version of the ring image that you have on your hard drive, Mindy?

Give size in pixels High X pixels Wide.
MS
Mindy_Smith
Jun 10, 2005
Hi, I think I got it, thanks 🙂
P
Phosphor
Jun 10, 2005
<YrbkMgr>::shrug::</YrbkMgr>

Ummm…OK, then.

🙂

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections