Posted By
Helena Handbasket
Jun 9, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello all,

I’ve been using PSP 9 for awhile now but I’ve gotten PS 7 and wanted to find an online course for PS 7. Any info would be very much appreciated.

Is there a link for this newsgroup?

Thanks

katie

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

HH
Helena Handbasket
Jun 9, 2005
Bumping this thread up in case it’s not getting seen.

katie

Hello all,

I’ve been using PSP 9 for awhile now but I’ve gotten PS 7 and wanted to find an online course for PS 7. Any info would be very much appreciated.
Is there a link for this newsgroup?

Thanks

katie
J
Jim
Jun 9, 2005
"Helena Handbasket" wrote in message
Its being seen alright. However, as PS 7 is two versions behind, you are too late to get a specific course.

For a beginner, a CS2 course would help if you realize that some features of CS2 are not present in PS7.
Jim
MH
Mike Hyndman
Jun 9, 2005
On Thu, 9 Jun 2005 09:03:56 -0500, "Helena Handbasket" wrote:

Helena,

Its being seen, but not by many, if any of the main contributors to the discusions. You need to be asking in the Adobeforums @
http://www.adobeforums.com photoshop, windows.

It’s free to join and is well worth it for the help and support available. This site is just a mirror site for it.
HTH
Mike H
remove -bats- to reply
HH
Helena Handbasket
Jun 9, 2005
Helena,

Its being seen, but not by many, if any of the main contributors to the discusions. You need to be asking in the Adobeforums @
http://www.adobeforums.com photoshop, windows.

It’s free to join and is well worth it for the help and support available. This site is just a mirror site for it.
HTH
Mike H
remove -bats- to reply

Thanks!

katie

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections