DJ
Posted By
Donald_J._Schwarz
Jun 28, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I can’t get a good print using OS10.3.4 with Photoshop CS and the Epson 1280 & Stylus 3000. I have tried a number of things to solve the problem. Downloaded new drivers etc. Called Epson several times followed instructions but nothing works. The only solution for me is to restart in Classic and print the same photos using Photoshop 7

I get perfect prints every time. I can’t figure out if the problem is OS 10.3.4, Photoshop CS or the printers. The only constant among the 3 are the printers. However, they have different drivers for OS 10.

The problem exists whether I have used scanned film images or digital images (I have both a Kodak 6440 and a Canon 10D)

Don Schwarz

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections