ImageReady cannot create flash rollovers?

G
Posted By
graphics
Jun 28, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have been using ImageReady for rollovers and remote rollovers, but when I tried to export the same ImageReady rollover to flash, the rollovers disappeared. The help section seems to confirm this as well (see quote below). But I want to hear from others that this is true "say it ain’t so Adobe" I find it hard to believe since this is such a valuable format. thanks in advance

"In ImageReady, you can export a document as a SWF file, which can then go directly to the Web or be imported into the Macromedia® Flash™ application. In a multilayered PSD file, each layer of the PSD file can be exported as one SWF object, or each layer can be exported as separate SWF files using the Layers as Files command. When the entire PSD file is exported to one SWF file, animation frames are exported as SWF animation frames. URLs in slices and image maps will be preserved when exported. Rollovers are ignored. The exported images will not change when you rollover them. For more information about the SWF format, see SWF (ImageReady)."

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

G
graphics
Jun 28, 2004
If ImageReady cannot create flash rollovers, can anybody suggest an Adobe workaround? I have exported slices into LiveMotion, but LiveMotion degrades the quality of .psd files so the outputed flash files are poor.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections