MR
Posted By
Mark_Reibman
Dec 9, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Last year I made an electronic New Years Card with Photoshop Elements, posted it on my pbase gallery and sent out the url to my friends and family. I’m working on a new one for this year for the holidays. I thought I might throw out the suggestion to members of the forum to also make one and show it to the forum. Around the middle of the month I will start another thread and folks who have created something for the holidays can show what they’ve made and at the same time express that holiday art and thoughts to the members of the forum. It can be anything. Your favorite photo with happy holidays, your family photo that you created with Elements, printed and mailed or an involved graphic production. So I’ll be back as we get closer to the holidays to show you what I have and if others have something that would be great.

So, contact your muse and let’s see what we have later on in the month.

If you don’t have a gallery to post on, let me know and I will post it on my pbase gallery.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

JF
Jodi_Frye
Dec 9, 2003
well, i just finished one but it’s a pain in the butt because of the high kb’s involved. I had to keep making the image smaller ( I did not want to remove any layers ) and keep lowering the amount of colors. The original looks so much better than the saved animated GIF. ;(
BB
Barbara_Brundage
Dec 9, 2003
Jodi, maybe you need to get going with Flash.
JF
Jodi_Frye
Dec 9, 2003
Barb, that just put that big ….’ sigh …’ accross my face ( with sound effects ) …you are right but there isn’t enough hours in the day. I’m still trying to learn filter factory.
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Dec 9, 2003
Hi Mark,

Well I have done a couple .. but as yet haven’t any gallery to post them on. So, nearer the time, may I take you up on your offer?.

Thanks
Wendy
MR
Mark_Reibman
Dec 9, 2003
Yes Wendy,

I’d be happy to do that for you and anyone else who needs it. You can find my email by clicking on my name. Also, I will post again as we get closer to the holidays.
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Dec 9, 2003
Thanks Mark,

Will E Mail you soon.

Wendy

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections