GD
Posted By
Grant_Dixon
Dec 9, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Enter "miserable failure" (no quotes) into Google and press "I’m feeling lucky" to see exactly what a google bomb can do.

Grant

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

JF
Jodi_Frye
Dec 9, 2003
no, I don’t want to. I’m scared.
JA
JoAnn_Amerson
Dec 9, 2003
That’s funny! So what is a Google bonb? Is this something that someone (probably not a Republican) set up?

wrote in message
Enter "miserable failure" (no quotes) into Google and press "I’m feeling lucky" to see exactly what a google bomb can do.

Grant

GD
Grant_Dixon
Dec 9, 2003
Jodi

Walk on the wild side …. just this once

Grant
TF
Terri_Foster
Dec 9, 2003
Grant, That’s a good one. I almost fell on the floor when that popped up.
JF
Jodi_Frye
Dec 9, 2003
ha ha ha ha just this once ha ha ha …ah my back ! stop !
SL
stuart livingston
Dec 9, 2003
I agree. I am just not that curious to try it.
wrote in message
no, I don’t want to. I’m scared.
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Dec 9, 2003
Wow …. now I wonder if we can do that in the UK with Tony Blair 🙂
LK
Leen_Koper
Dec 9, 2003
We can’t do that to our Prime Minister. He is so pathetic all ready.

Leen
PL
Paul_L_UK
Dec 10, 2003
He would take it as a complement – or turn it to be one.

Paul
SR
Schraven_Robert
Dec 10, 2003
Paul,

Probably his spin doctors would advice him that. 🙂

Robert
JF
Jodi_Frye
Dec 10, 2003
I did not realize that Blair was not liked. I thought he was the only one around with balls 😉
LK
Leen_Koper
Dec 10, 2003
Jodi, it is not about Tony Blair, it is our prime minister, Balkenende, our national hero, who still thinks putting your finger in a dyke will solve all problems. ;-(
Sometimes they say each country gets the president it deserves. I still don’t know what we did wrong.

Leen
JF
Jodi_Frye
Dec 10, 2003
oooohhhhh, OK, …’still don’t know what we did wrong’…. I DON’T believe that saying for one minute. Most of us don’t deserve it….doesn’t matter where you are. ‘ We the People’ doesn’t mean a thing anymore…. shut up Jodi before you get in trouble…
BB
brent_bertram
Dec 11, 2003
".. that the government of the people, by the people, and for the people, shall not perish from the earth ."

Don’t think people care enough, Jodi .

🙁
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Dec 11, 2003
Hi Jodi,

Many people in the UK do not like Tony Blair and view him as "little substance and far too much spin". Current polls show his popularity way down … Not long now to the next election !

Wendy
JF
Jodi_Frye
Dec 11, 2003
Wendy, well i guess you know better than I..you must be sleeping by now 😉 UK time…. Anyways, I only have seen a few inserts of him here on American TV and thought he had alot of nerve…as most Brits do..( that’s a good thing to me )…I got some Brit blood 🙂
MR
Mark_Reibman
Dec 11, 2003
A good leader needs a lot more than nerve. Maybe you mean nerve in a different way because Hitler, Stalin, Mao…they had lots of nerve… Nerve without intelligence, wisdom and compassion is dangerous.

I used to admire Tony Blair for his intelligence and articulateness but I don’t admire him in the least now.
PL
Paul_L_UK
Dec 11, 2003
It all depends on what you see. A smiling face on the camera may cover up the feet sticking the boot in.

Posing for pictures and congratulating the English rugby team – while selling off the school playing fields and banning sports days for breeding competitiveness. It is said that the children who don’t win now require counselling. We now have more counsellors than members of the armed forces – so much for the old stiff upper lip, more like the quivering lower lip.

Banning the flying of the our flag, saying it is racist.

etc etc ad nauseum

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections