J
Posted By
JWeber
Jun 23, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I notice when using the precise option for paths that I’m losing the crosshair in certain colors. It seems athough having the cursor stand out was a function of DirectCursors(?) in previous versions of PS. But I notice in my CS plugins there is no DirectCursor. Did this change in CS?

Thanks

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

P
progress
Jun 23, 2004
Think it has…and its bloody annoying…can work on anything 50% grey ish easily…in fact you cant see the paths or crosshair on 128,128,128 rgb at all…
AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Jun 23, 2004
Which OS are you using?

Using CS on 10.3.4, the cursor shows up in a complementary color to the image-color.

I have a feeling that that this was a problem under Jaguar?
J
JWeber
Jun 24, 2004
OS 10.3.4
Like progress noted, if the crosshair goes into a similar value it gets lost.
CC
Chris_Cox
Jun 24, 2004
Non brush sized cursors aren’t using the direct cursors code on OS X – it’s something we’re working on.
P
progress
Jun 24, 2004
cool…early mornings, cups of coffee?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections