SM
Posted By
Stephen_Malaney
Jun 14, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When I cut and paste text from Freehand 11.0.2 into Photoshop 7 the text appears jagged, as do any lines/vector artwork. I have also tried changing text to paths and cutting from Freehand 10 too, still no joy!

I am also running MAC OS 10.3, I never had this problem before and have used Freehand and Photoshop for 10 years + (it worked fine in my last setup which was Pshop 6 and Fhand 9)

Anyone else had this problem and is there a cure? – I am trying to rule out where the problem is and I suspect the issue is with photoshop.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

P
Phosphor
Jun 14, 2004
Are you viewing your Photoshop document at 100%?
SM
Stephen_Malaney
Jun 14, 2004
The file I am working on at the moment looks almost OK at 50%, then at 100% the problem is more apparant, the more you zoom the easier it is to see the imported vector graphics / type are much rougher than they should be.
R
Ram
Jun 14, 2004
Did you update to Photoshop 7.0.1?

Also, try quitting Photoshop and all other applications, trashing the Photoshop Prefs file, Repairing Permissions with Apple’s Disk Utility, then relaunching Photoshop.

Click on this link and read the thread:

Ramón G Castañeda "Repair Permissions BEFORE AND AFTER installing software (for the FAQs?)" 6/1/04 5:44pm </cgi-bin/webx?14/0>
J
jonf
Jun 14, 2004
I haven’t used the current version of Freehand much, but does it have preferences for how it exports clipboard data hidden somewhere?
SM
Stephen_Malaney
Jun 15, 2004
Cheers everyone – ditched Photoshop prefs. and restarted – problem solved.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections