JH
Posted By
Jim_Hess
Dec 3, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have decided that Chuck and Nancy and Beth and several others who regularly contribute to this forum are right. Elements really does have just about everything one needs for editing digital photographs. Yes, I have an older version of Photoshop, and I could upgrade to Photoshop CS for $169. But from what Barbara has indicated, the big benefit is for the added control over shadow areas. Well, I found a solution for that. If you go to <http://www.fredmiranda.com> and look under "Software" you can purchase a plug-in, SR-Professional v 1.1 for $19.50 that will give you all of the shadow control you will need. I purchased it and it works beautifully. The more I work with Elements, the more I realize that it provides me with enough flexibility to allow me to accomplish whatever I need. But if you are looking for added shadow reduction control, check out that web site because the add-in really works. It works with both Photoshop and Elements.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

MT
Michelle_Thomas
Dec 3, 2003
Thank you for sharing. It was good information to me, as I am new to this and wondered about the differences.

Michelle
JH
Joe_Henry1000
Dec 3, 2003
Jim,

Shhh… Not so loud. Adobe might hear you and start charging more for PSE. 😉

Thanks for the tip on that Shadow plug-in. I’m going to check it out when I get off work.

Joe
MR
Mark_Reibman
Dec 3, 2003
Okay Joe,

I’m writing this very quietly.

Jim, Thanks very much for the tip.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections