GD
Posted By
Grant_Dixon
Dec 2, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Last night after I finished posting Leen’s site I was very tired and looking forward to hitting the hay and …. well I just had to take a photograph of what came next. It is not high art but it is funny to me.

http://www.cavesofice.org/~grant/tobed.html

Grant

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

MR
Mark_Reibman
Dec 2, 2003
🙂
I
imacgirl
Dec 2, 2003
Grant, I love it! 🙂 Well, did you move them out? Hope you caught some shut-eye too!

Barb
BG
Byron_Gale
Dec 2, 2003
Grant,

Thanks for the laugh – and the flashback to my own dog-rich days.

Byron
NS
Nancy_S
Dec 2, 2003
Grant,

That’s too funny! What a retirement home you’re running there!!
LG
Lorace_Graham
Dec 2, 2003
I loved it, Grant! What a neat laugh. I called my husband in to see it and he got a kick out of it, too.

So where did YOU sleep? lol

Lorace
LM
Lou_M
Dec 2, 2003
That’s great, Grant! In our house it’s cats–the outside temperature is directly proportional to the number of cats on the bed.
MT
Michelle_Thomas
Dec 2, 2003
LOL How cute! Thanks for sharing 🙂

Michelle
R
Ray
Dec 2, 2003
Were they keeping the bed warm? 🙂

Ray
JC
Jane_Carter
Dec 2, 2003
Hi Grant, That is a wonderful picture and wonderful doggies! And they are dry.
Jane
JF
Jodi Frye
Dec 2, 2003
yes this happens when we spoil our animals doesn’t it. That reminds me…alot of us have pets…when’s the Pet Photo Challenge starting 😉 Those that are petless can use teddy bears or something. OR we can have a ‘teddy bear’ photo challenge….shut up jodi
LK
Leen_Koper
Dec 2, 2003
I’m alergic to cats dogs and probably teddy bears.
A T-bone steak is OK too?

Leen
JD
Juergen_D
Dec 2, 2003
I’m for it!!

Juergen
JF
Jodi Frye
Dec 2, 2003
Juergen, T-Bone steak or pet or teddy ? 🙂
JD
Juergen_D
Dec 2, 2003
T-Bone Steak, Hi Jodi 🙂

Juergen
DS
Dick_Smith
Dec 2, 2003
Jodi,

What a great idea!

Dick
DS
Dick_Smith
Dec 2, 2003
Lou,

Boy did you get that right! Decreasing temps and they come out of the woodwork and then don’t want to leave! 🙂

Dick
JF
Jodi Frye
Dec 2, 2003
Ok, i’m not taking a pic of a T-bone steak….unless i can sneek a pic over someone’s shoulder at a Ponderosa. Will a burito do ? Got plenty of those in the freezer…yup, i’m a mexican junk food junky. OMG…Imagine a photo challenge that would be like a ‘ faux-pas’ kind of theme…like sneeking pics of things…kind of pics that would make people pissed if they knew you took it ?? cool ..naughty me ( winter does this to me )…i think
MR
Mark_Reibman
Dec 2, 2003
Well Jodi,

I had a picture of an old man starting to get up that I took in the old city of Jerusalem many years ago. He was pissed and it was only later that I learned that it was a religious offence. The photos were all lost in a fire and now I realize that it may have been a curse that was place on them… or me.
ML
Marty_Landolt
Dec 2, 2003
GRANT,
I needed that laugh after a hard (computer) day.
Yeh Jodi…we’d get some dillies, of that I’m sure!
Marty
GD
Grant_Dixon
Dec 2, 2003
For what it is worth I simply rearranged the dog until I had a smidgen of a spot and curled up and went to sleep.

Grant
MR
Mark_Reibman
Dec 3, 2003
Grant,

I was wondering what you did. I guess you’re not a human chauvinist. At least not on that night.
ML
Marilyn_Lee
Dec 3, 2003
No great suggestions for solving your doggie hotel problem from me, Grant. My Lab sacks out upside down with all four feet in the air on the couch, but my little dog has to snuggle against my stomach under the covers and royally gripes if I try to turn over. I think I’m starting to get a little flat on one side 🙂 Aren’t pets wonderful!

MLee
JC
Jane_Carter
Dec 3, 2003
Hi Grant, and everybody, My family(and I) love your PetPictures, so keep them coming. Jane
LK
Leen_Koper
Dec 3, 2003
Hi Grant, unfortunately I’m alergic to hairy pets.
Do you have anything with a saxophone too? 😉

Leen
GD
Grant_Dixon
Dec 3, 2003
Leen

As a matter of fact I do. Doreen for years and years was a member of musicians union and her instrument of choice is an alto saxophone. Later she switched to early music and has a ton of Baroque and Renaissance recorder, and Crumhorns plus a whole lot more. Unfortunately she does have hair but I doubt she would like to be anyone’s pet …

Grant

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections