DC
Posted By
Daniel_Cilia
Jun 1, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
After reinstalling a clean Mac OS 10.3.4 operating system, when I double click on a tiff or psd file, Photoshop CS starts up but the file does not open. Double clicking on its icon still does nothing. The only way to open files is to use the CS’s File Browser or the open menu from the File menu. Even carrying the icon of a Photoshop file on Cs’s icon in the dock does not open the file. Do I have to reinstall Photoshop CS to get it working properly again?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Jun 1, 2004
Here we go …… AGAIN!

PLEASE read the FAQs — this is the second item in the list:

Scott Weichert "Double clicking/drag and drop Photoshop files opens application but not file." 5/18/04 12:55pm </cgi-bin/webx?50>
MO
Mike_Ornellas
Jun 2, 2004
I think the forum hosts need to do "something" about about the FAQ placement.

Daniel,

many things….issues, relating to software/hardware quarks, can be found in the FAQ section posted at the top of the main Photoshop forum list.
DC
Daniel_Cilia
Jun 2, 2004
Thanks guys. I did look in there yet I missed it since it was on the top of the list.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections