VL
Posted By
violette_laguerre
Jun 5, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I use windows xp, and i open photoshop 7 and after loading everything, at the moment where it should open on the screen with the little windows it closes. I don’t even have an error message. I tried closing all other programs except for photoshop it continues to do the same thing. I’ve restarted in tried. I can however open imageready. I’ve never had this problem before it has never opened with a problem I know i have enough memory, i had to reformat and start over. I don’t run a lot of programs at once. Any help would be appreciated.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

L
LenHewitt
Jun 5, 2005
Delete your preference file as per the Forum FAQs
VL
violette_laguerre
Jun 6, 2005
saw someone suggest this in another post. I couldnt find that topic or anything that sounded like it. I’ll look again thank you.
DM
Don_McCahill
Jun 6, 2005
The FAQ is the top folder on this page. The one Len refers to is the fourth one from the top in it. Hope it helps.
VL
violette_laguerre
Jun 12, 2005
The deleting preference did not work. It opens, i tried the keys and no box opens giving me the option. i also tried to search for the file and i found nothing.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections