Posted By
Jenifer_White
Jun 2, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Good afternoon!

I have premier element and Photoshop cs. I am preety good with PE but I am new to Photoshop Cs. What I want to do is I want to make a page in photoshop and make 4 different lay out of different sizes and bring 4 pictures in it and do fit to fill so I DONT HAVE TO GO TRHU RESIZE. Than I want to bring that photoshop file to Premier element. How can this be done? I dont know how to do Fit to Fill in photoshop cs. please help.

Thanks in advance
Jenifer

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

JW
Jenifer_White
Jun 2, 2005
anybody????
PC
Pierre_Courtejoie
Jun 2, 2005
Hello!
Do you want a background for your layout? if not, do the following: You can use file>automate>picture package then choose a page size and layout. It will use several times the same image. click on one image to be able to replace it with another one.
JW
Jenifer_White
Jun 2, 2005
thanks for your reply Pierre

But is there a way where I can make my own layouts and drop photos in it. also, what document size I should be aware of in order to bring it to Premier Elements.

thanks again for you reply.
jenifer
PC
Pierre_Courtejoie
Jun 2, 2005
Jenifer, what you can do is to run an action on the selected images, including automate>fit image, that resizes images to a given size.

As for the size of the document, it all depends on what part of the world you are from, as different standards are used: <http://www.strata.com/support/3dmanual/ch13/ch13_7.html>
JW
Jenifer_White
Jun 2, 2005
ok guys… I have found something similler that I want…

check out the link
<http://www.yervant.com.au/examples.html>

how can I make it.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections