Posted By
Ruffin_Cooper
Nov 17, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello

The FAQ hotlink to the information about how to print two different pictures on a single sheet of paper doesn’t work. Can someone fix it please?

Also, is there any plan for Adobe to provide a more useful way to do this as a fix or in the next version of PSE?

RuffinReady

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

B
BobHill
Nov 17, 2003
Ruffin,

Even if you have trouble doing multiple image prints onto the same sheet from Elements, you can always do it manually.

Open your two images. Check them both in Image, Resize, Image Size to see that they both have the same ppi resolution value and that they are set to a printable ppi (150 to 300ppi). Then check for which is the physically largest (if any difference) Now select the largest (physicall) image, IMAGE, RESIZE, CANVAS SIZE and enlarge to size that will allow the other image to be copy/pasted onto it. Click OK and now select the other image, Use the Move Tool and drag n drop the second image into that new space after you have blocked the original image properly (square to one side of the canvas).

But, have you tried using PhotoMerge?

Bob
RC
Ruffin_Cooper
Nov 17, 2003
Hello Bob,

No I haven’t tried PhotoMerge. I will have to try your suggestion for resizing. The reason for my note it that the hotlink to a FAQ doesn’t work. They ought to repair it.

I guess that I am annoyed at Adobe for not providing a simple intuitive way to do something that most people want to do frequently. They have such a superlative product and this would be so simple to fix. I had PSE 1 and bought PSE 2 believing that the fix was there. I guess that I will not be buying any more upgrades on that assumption.
B
BobHill
Nov 17, 2003
It’s probably a general change in the database for where they are storing the FAQ items, Ruffin. But as I recall, what I wrote is about what was said by Mark in that FAQ.

Bob

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections