Posted By
Ray
Nov 16, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi group,

Submitted only one picture this week because I was buzy with my class homework (color correction and
photo restoration) :

http://www.pbase.com/carbone/pse3_lesson_1

Envoy !

Ray

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

GD
Grant_Dixon
Nov 16, 2003
Ray

What a wonderfully attractive young lady in CRW_4831_RT8.jpg and she is such a ham for the camera. I suspect this one will be a real heart breaker.

g.
R
Ray
Nov 16, 2003
Thanks Grant.

She’s my total opposite as she couldn’t care less about what’s happening on the other side of the camera. All she wants is to be in front of the camera, all the time! My brother and his wife have four children, two of them are totally camera shy, the other two are just attracted by the camera 🙂

Ray
DB
Do_Brinkmann
Nov 17, 2003
Ray, Always interesting to see your homework. I couldn’t take this class at this time.

Your niece is a beauty…and it appears you did her justice. Thanks for sharing with us. Do
JF
Jodi_Frye
Nov 17, 2003
Ray, great work as always! Nice to see someone taking advantage of their free time ( well, maybe not free in Quebec….oops ) 🙂 I vaguely remember what that is 😉
R
Ray
Nov 17, 2003
Thanks to both of you, Dorothy and Jodi.

Dorothy : you should really consider this class. It’s as much fun as the previous ones!

Jodi : Free time is a concept… You’re never really free… While I was retouching this picture, laundry was waiting for me, as well as a dozen of bananas muffins (this week’s breakfast).. 😉

Ray
JF
Jodi_Frye
Nov 17, 2003
I know what you mean. It’s amazing that I am able to get anything done ! The kids are always in need of my immediate attention. I even have a difficult time getting out to take pictures. There are quite a few settings I still haven’t experimented with on my new Fuji S5000. I prefer to be alone when taking pics so that I can concentrate and have the time to focus on what I’m doing. That is just near impossible around here. I couldn’t imagine packing a camera bag and going out on my own for the day…dreaming !

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections