TC
Posted By
Terry_Connell
May 20, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Pardon my ignorance but can somebody please tell me how to smoothly enlarge a part of a picture as if using a zoom lens on a video camera. I suppose it must be an animation but I don’t know which program will do it for me. I have OS 10.3.3 on a dual 450 G4 with 896 SDRAM. I use Photoshop 5.0.2
Thanks.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

EH
Ed_Hannigan
May 21, 2004
Can you describe a little better what you want the final product tp be like? Not very clear to me.
TC
Terry_Connell
May 21, 2004
Hello Ed,
I am in the process of creating a presentation of old slides for a re-union. All the folk are now 40 years older. I would like to show the original slide then move in to a close-up of one face after
another, just as if I had projected the slides onto a screen then used a zoom-lens fitted camera to move from face to face. I cannot do that as the slides are in bad condition and have to be scanned into Photshop to be "improved".

I have cut and pasted the faces into new windows and that’s OK but I would rather do it more smoothly.
Regards
F
Fatos
May 21, 2004
Try "Still Life" ($25). It’s great.
TC
Terry_Connell
May 21, 2004
Hello Fatos,

Thanks for the suggestion re "Still Life". It’s exactly what I wanted. You have, unwittingly, confined me to my computer room for many, many hours.

I shall have a great deal of use for this program.

Many thanks again.
Terry
F
Fatos
May 21, 2004
You are very welcome Terry,
Have fun with "SL" and re-union.
Fatos

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections