DS
Posted By
David Skidmore
Jul 28, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Sometimes when I am working on an image in PS7 the top blue title bar of the window gets up under the menu bar at the top of the page and I cant figure out how to get it back down. How can I keep that from happening or has anyone else had the same problem.

dc

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Y
YrbkMgr
Jul 28, 2003
One of the easiest ways that I’ve found is to click on the magnifying glass, look in the options bar, and check Resize Window to Fit. Then, double click the Hand Tool to Fit on Screen.
KB
Kellen Butler
Jul 28, 2003
This same problem happens to me. I think Adobe should fix this in future versions. What I do is I just drag the menu bar out of its place then move the picture I am working with. As for a fix I don’t know maybe someone else does.
RH
r_harvey
Jul 28, 2003
You can press ALT+SPACEBAR, then use cursor keys to find the menu for the buried window title bar, then select Move in the menu.

This is the same method you can use with almost any application that supports a multi-document interface (MDI).
DM
dave milbut
Jul 28, 2003
right helen. Tab Tab brings it back.
DM
dave milbut
Jul 28, 2003
…. but we still knew what you meant David.

Colin, at least he didn’t say he’s "loosing them alot"! 🙂
LH
Lawrence Hudetz
Jul 28, 2003
I thought Gerund was a math teacher in high school. You mean my English teacher wasn’t talking about him? Now it makes sense!

What’s a Gerund?
CW
Colin Walls
Jul 28, 2003
gerund = verbal noun ending in "-ing".
e.g. what’s the use in my being here?

Well, you did ask … 🙂
B
brocpuffs
Jul 28, 2003
For what it’s worth in this discussion, this problem also irritated the heck out of me too.

Until I thought of what is obvious NOW, not THEN: ctrl+o will resize to fill the screen without any cropping, and the top blue bar will then be accessible.

James
LH
Lawrence Hudetz
Jul 28, 2003
Yeah, I agree Colin. What’s the use?

I do agree that both spelling and proper use of the language should have at least a passing glance.
DS
David Skidmore
Jul 29, 2003

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections