head lights

Posted By
Aug 12, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m trying to make a red rear light on a vehicle.The filter "lighting effect" does work because it affects all the vehicle . The filter "lens flare" seems to be OK but how can I color the effect ? Many thanks if you can suggest an idea.
I apologise if the question have already been asked.

Bermul

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

N
nomail
Aug 12, 2003
0561789027 wrote:

I’m trying to make a red rear light on a vehicle.The filter "lighting effect" does work because it affects all the vehicle .

Just select a small area around the light first, then apply the filter. And work on a separate layer, filled with black and set to ‘screen’ mode, so that you can always resize if needed.

Johan W. Elzenga johan<<at>>johanfoto.nl Editor / Photographer http://www.johanfoto.nl/
S
SamMan
Aug 12, 2003
"0561789027" wrote in message
I’m trying to make a red rear light on a vehicle.The filter "lighting effect" does work because it affects all the vehicle . The filter "lens flare" seems to be OK but how can I color the effect ? Many thanks if you can suggest an idea.
I apologise if the question have already been asked.

Bermul

You can color a lens flare by adding the Channel Mixer as an adjustment layer. To do this, select the layer that contains the flare, click on the half black, half white circle in your layers palette, then choose Channel Mixer. You can then adjust the color to your liking.

Sam

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections