Posted By
Eduardo_Marquez-Blake
May 25, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,

I have always used PC/Win systems, never a Mac. Right now I have 2 PCs each with their own Photoshop 7 installed. My brother recently has moved to Mac and he bought a copy of CS along with his powerbook. Right now his trying the 30-day free trial of CS2 and he’s very thrilled with it. One of my PCs is very old and I’m thinking to replace it with a new Mac. Now, my question is this: Is there a way I could buy a CS2 Mac Upgrade from my 7 Win Full package? Or if I switch to Mac I will loose my Photoshop and have to buy it all from scratch?

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

BL
Bob Levine
May 25, 2005
Yes, but you’ll need to call Adobe for details.

Bob
EM
Eduardo_Marquez-Blake
May 25, 2005
Great, that’s a relief. It’s good to have that kind of liberty to swith systems and not loosing ones software. Thanks for your help, I’ll call Adobe for the details. Best regards!

Eduardo Marquez-Blake
www.deandastudios.com
BR
Brian_R_Cushing
May 27, 2005
Just a test

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections