MF
Posted By
Martha_Franklin
May 7, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When I select File > Automate > there is no option for Picture Package. How can I make multiple image layouts?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

R
Ram
May 7, 2004
Martha,

Without any details, the only thing I can suggest is to trash your Prefs file and reinstall Photoshop.

Some information might be helpful, like your computer, versions of Photoshop and OS, RAM etc., as well as whether it had worked properly and stooped functioning all of a sudden, etc.
MF
Martha_Franklin
May 9, 2004
I appreciate your response, Ramon. I’m using PowerMacG4 Quicksilver on MacOS10.2 with 896 RAM, Photoshop 7.0. I have not tried to use the Multiple Image function before this time. It just isn’t there on the pull-down. I can trash my Prefs file and reinstall Photoshop if you advise it. Perhaps the Picture Package is missing? How did that happen?
R
Ram
May 9, 2004
Did you update to Photoshop 7.0.1 and 10.2.8? (That may not be the cause of your problem, but it’s something that should be done anyaway.)

First, try trashing your Preferences file. If that doesn’t work, trash them again and re-install Photoshop.

If you’re missing components you may have a faulty install.

Also, make sure you’re not trying to launch Photoshop from a faulty alias.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections