RT
Posted By
Ralph_Tomaccio
May 22, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have noticed that since switching to CS2, whenever I use a brush it will frequently "disappear" from the screen and either turns into the standard arrow cursor instead or no brush or cursor appears at all until I either click or move the brush again. I have preferences set to "Normal and Precise".

I’ve never noticed this prior to CS2. Is this normal?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

B
blah
May 22, 2005
Check your Caps lock key, it needs to be turned off.
wrote in message
I have noticed that since switching to CS2, whenever I use a brush it will frequently "disappear" from the screen and either turns into the standard arrow cursor instead or no brush or cursor appears at all until I either click or move the brush again. I have preferences set to "Normal and Precise".

SD
Steve Dell
May 30, 2005
I’ve seen the same thing and it’s not because CAPS LOCK was on.

Any other ideas?

TIA

Steve
"Blah" wrote in message
Check your Caps lock key, it needs to be turned off.
wrote in message

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections