BD
Posted By
Bill_Dargan
May 21, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hey all, it’s been awhile since i used Photoshop lately, but never had this problem before. I am edditing a PSD file that I have and when finished i go to export or save for Web and both times it exports a single HTML file which it should but a full image file of the whole website instead of the images broken up locally like they should be.
It gives me 1 full gif or jpg file that has the whole site instead of breaking it up as a normal website should be.

Any suggestions on why this is doing this and how to fix it?

Thanks,
Bill

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

C
Corey
May 22, 2005
It sounds like you forgot to slice it using the Slice Tool.

Peadge 🙂
DM
dave_milbut
May 22, 2005
do you have it sliced in ps? or do you jump over to image ready to slice and save it? then use save for web to save the individual slices. don’t forget to save the master document with all layers and slices too!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections