JP
Posted By
Jeff Playter
Jan 7, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is there any functions within Photoshop that I may have missed? What I am looking at doing is calculating the amount of ink coverage on a scanned in sheet page. If I could get it to tell me by channel that would be even better, but for now, just single coverage is acceptable.

Thanks for any advice you can provide.

Jeff

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

A
Alvie
Jan 7, 2004
Ink coverage is not easiely measurable due to the varying density of a photograph.
Good luck if you can predict this with any degree of accuracy. Near guess predictions are just not good enough at the cost of ink for a large print. I over estimate considerably but even then, I sometimes get caught out. I’ll watch this thread with baited breath!
ABR
——————
"Jeff Playter" wrote in message
Is there any functions within Photoshop that I may have missed? What I am looking at doing is calculating the amount of ink coverage on a scanned in sheet page. If I could get it to tell me by channel that would be even better, but for now, just single coverage is acceptable.
Thanks for any advice you can provide.

Jeff

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections