PD
Posted By
Peter_Durso
Oct 31, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m sure this is Image Editing 101 – when I import an image from Photoshop Elements into another application (in this case Epson Print CD) the image is very tiny in the new application window. Then I have to resize the image and adjust centering etc.

How do I match whatever it is I need to match in the settings of each application in order for the image to retain it’s relative size when I do this?

Thanks

Pete Durso

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

TR
Tricia_Roush
Oct 31, 2003
Check the "resolution" of the image. (I just went through this myself :-)) In Photoshop Elements go to "Image->Resize" and look at the "Resolution" – that’s your Pixels Per Inch. If you want to change it, UNCHECK "Resampling" and change the resolution to what you want. I don’t know about Epson Print CD, but I’m assuming there is something there that is similar. You’ll want both things have the same resolution.

Good Luck,
Trish

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections