PS
Posted By
Paul_Spencer
Oct 30, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have Photo shop Elements 2. yesterday everything worked fine, today when I bring up Elements the pencil and eraser pointer are set at precise and cannot be changed under preferences. no matter what you change the setting to it will not change the pointer. I like to see how big the eraser and pencil are. Any help? I tried the ctrl,shift,alt reset, no luck.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

I
imacgirl
Oct 30, 2003
Paul,

Sounds like you have the caps lock key locked on your keyboard, try turning it off and it should go back to normal.

Barb
BH
Beth_Haney
Oct 30, 2003
You said Preferences, did you really mean to say the Option Bar?

And are you sure you really got the Preference folder deleted using the keyboard shortcut?

I don’t use the Pencil tool much, but it could be one of those tools that functions differently when the Caps Lock is on. You might check that if you haven’t already.
BH
Beth_Haney
Oct 30, 2003
Hmmm. Seems my last guess was the correct one, maybe? 🙂 You type faster than me Barb!
I
imacgirl
Oct 30, 2003
Hi Beth, lets hope that’s the fix. My typing skills are improving…I used to be really slow. 😉

Barb
PS
Paul_Spencer
Oct 30, 2003
Thanks, that was the problem. I’m a newby.
I
imacgirl
Oct 30, 2003
Paul,

Happy that took care of it. Welcome to the forum, hang around here and you’ll learn lots!

🙂

Barb

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections