BH
Posted By
Beth_Haney
Oct 30, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I learned something the other day that I’ve never seen mentioned on the forum. Did you XP users know that you can do an automatic e-mail from a large image in a Web Photo Gallery?

I’d used my Mac to create a Gallery of pictures my husband had taken while on his trip last summer. I burned it to a CD, and I was testing it to make sure it would run properly on his XP Pro system. (It does – and even autoruns!) He was looking through the photos, and we noticed several tiny icons appeared in the upper left hand corner of the large images. One of them opens a new e-mail message with the photo already attached. All you have to do is fill in the address and a note and hit Send. Really cool!

The Web Photo Gallery would be a great way for people to catalog their images if they send a lot of them out via e-mail.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

BG
Byron_Gale
Oct 30, 2003
Beth,

I believe you are observing the Image Toolbar, which is a feature of IE6… I have it on my Win98SE system, using a late version of IE.

I believe that it is possible for a web designer to prevent this toolbar from popping up, to make it less convenient for people to snatch copies of images from their sites, as well.

Byron
BH
Beth_Haney
Oct 30, 2003
Ah ha! Well it’s pretty cool for people like my husband, because he’s not exactly a computer wizard. 🙂 Thanks for letting me know where it was really hiding.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections