Posted By
C.Kaiser
May 20, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi All,

I have encountered this problem that I cannot access Print Preview any more. Neither the keyboard shortcut works nor the actual menu item. I have tried to remove and re-install CS2 but to no avail. It still works in CS though.

Anyone has a solution for this?

Thanks.

Chris

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

CM
Connie_McDearmid
May 20, 2005
I installed CS2 a couple of weeks ago–from cd. Ever since I am getting horrible prints when I print from the new version on my Epson 2200. I have created my own profiles for Lustre paper, enhanced matte, etc. I did that by trial and error printing image until it matched my monitor, then saved it in the printer preferences window. The color is greenish yellow, and no amount of adjustment in the RGB controls will correct it. I went back to photoshop cs (prior version) and printed same file, and it was perfect. I’ve checked all my preferences, and can’t figure out what is causing it. I read a post here that others were experiencing the same problem However, the suggestions made didn’t fix my problem. My working colorspace is srgb, convert to working rgb. Does anyone have a suggestion?
PB
Paul_Budzik
May 20, 2005
CS2 Print preview is working OK here.
CK
C.Kaiser
May 23, 2005
UPDATE

After spending some £35 to be able to speak with someone from Adobe Technical Support, I was able to solve the problem.

The issue was with a corrupted preference file located in the documents folder. After deleting it, the print preview was available again.

Chris

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections