Posted By
Daniel_Brassard
Oct 27, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
hi all,

i’m trying to package elements 2.0 into a msi file with wise for windows installer, to create a "push install" for windows 2000.

the thing is, when i first install elements to create my msi file, everything is ok, but when i install the msi file itself, when i start elements, i have the following message, translated from french so it may not be exactly the correct syntaxe;

"impossible to do this operation because the personalisation parameters are incorrect."

can someone give me a clue how to fix this?

thanks!

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

BG
Byron_Gale
Oct 27, 2003
Daniel,

Do a search on this forum for MSI. There was a conversation in early October with regard to that topic.

I don’t know if the OP was successful, but at least you can see what discussion took place.

IIRC, the consensus was that he would be better served by contacting Adobe directly, as no one in the User forum had related experience.

Good luck!

Byron
BH
Beth_Haney
Oct 27, 2003
Byron is right. A couple of people asked the same question not long ago, but this forum is designed for home users. None of us had a clue, so we suggested they contact Adobe.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections