AC
Posted By
andy_comins
May 18, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When I start-up my PC I get an error message indicating a "problem" with Adobe Gamma at launch. I just installed the CD version of CS2. I color calibrate with Spyder/Colorvision so I don’t utilize the Adobe Gamma per se.
Two questions… How does one disable Adobe Gamma (Colorvision recommneds doing this for proper calibartion), if you so choose, and is this considered a sound approach or ill-advised?
XP Pro/Pentium 4 w/1G RAM – Epson 2200.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

J
Jim
May 19, 2005
wrote in message
When I start-up my PC I get an error message indicating a "problem" with
Adobe Gamma at launch. I just installed the CD version of CS2. I color calibrate with Spyder/Colorvision so I don’t utilize the Adobe Gamma per se.
Two questions… How does one disable Adobe Gamma (Colorvision recommneds
doing this for proper calibartion), if you so choose, and is this considered a sound approach or ill-advised?
XP Pro/Pentium 4 w/1G RAM – Epson 2200.
Disable Adobe Gamma Loader. If all else fails, rename it. Jim
L
LenHewitt
May 19, 2005
Andy,

Remove Adobe Gamma Loader.exe from your Startup folder

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections