WE
Posted By
Wendy_E_Williams
Oct 25, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m using a Mac G4 OS 10.2.4 and what I want to do is insert a copyright symbol on one of my pictures. I’m sure that there must be an easy way to do it … but I can’t find one ๐Ÿ™‚

Any ideas how I can do it?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

BB
Barbara_Brundage
Oct 25, 2003
On a text layer, type option+G. You can reduce the opacity to make it more subtle if you want.
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Oct 25, 2003
Thanks Barbara …
KW
Kyle_White
Oct 25, 2003
Thanks Barbara!

Kyle
KE
Ken_E._Little
Oct 31, 2003
How is this done on a PC??
JA
JoAnn_Amerson
Oct 31, 2003
Make sure the Num Lock light is on. Hold down either Alt key and type in 0169 WITH THE NUMBER PAD. (Yes, it makes a difference). Release the Alt button – ta dum!

I have always enjoyed putting in my 2ยข worth. Not $.02, not 2 cents, but 2ยข. ๐Ÿ™‚

wrote in message
How is this done on a PC??
AM
Al_Millstein
Nov 1, 2003
Tried it, JoAnn. Nothing happens.

Al
JA
JoAnn_Amerson
Nov 1, 2003
I tried it myself. At first it didn’t work which baffled the bejeebers out of me. Then I changd fonts. Seems the font I was using as a default doesn’t have that character. Are you using a "common" font, like Times or Arial, or are you using something kind of "artsy-fartsy"? (For those of you who do know know, that’s a very technical term.)

wrote in message
Tried it, JoAnn. Nothing happens.

Al

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections