AJ
Posted By
Adam Jacobs
May 18, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
How do you compare Photoshop 6 with Corel Draw 10? I use Windows XP on Dell Pentium 3 system.

I am making some color graphic pictures such as American flags with overlay patterns. I also will be making some color graphic decals and labels and logos. I know how to use Photoshop 6 better than Corel Draw. Should I learn Corel Draw 10 to do this task?

Thank you.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

K
Kingdom
May 18, 2005
"Adam Jacobs" wrote in
news:qJxie.327$:

How do you compare Photoshop 6 with Corel Draw 10? I use Windows XP on Dell Pentium 3 system.

I am making some color graphic pictures such as American flags with overlay patterns. I also will be making some color graphic decals and labels and logos. I know how to use Photoshop 6 better than Corel Draw. Should I learn Corel Draw 10 to do this task?

Thank you.

Photoshop deals primarily with RASTER images ie photographic type images Coral deals primarily with VECTOR images ie flat areas of colour but both programs can do both it’s a matter of how much time you have to learn how to use them, Both have a high leasrning curves and take some time to master.

The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.
AJ
Adam Jacobs
May 18, 2005
For drawing typical color graphic labels with logos and titles, is there anything Corel Draw can do that Photoshop cannot do well? Thanks.

"Kingdom" wrote in message
"Adam Jacobs" wrote in
news:qJxie.327$:

Thank you.

Photoshop deals primarily with RASTER images ie photographic type images Coral deals primarily with VECTOR images ie flat areas of colour but both programs can do both it’s a matter of how much time you have to learn how to use them, Both have a high leasrning curves and take some time to master.

The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.
T
Tacit
May 18, 2005
In article <qJxie.327$>,
"Adam Jacobs" wrote:

That’s like saying "Can you help me compare a hacksaw to a wrench?" You are comparing two completely different kinds of tools that are used for doing entirely different kinds of tasks.

Photoshop is an image editor; it works with images that are made up of pixels. CorelDRAW is a vector drawing program; it works with images made up of mathematical lines.

Art, photography, shareware, polyamory, literature, kink: all at http://www.xeromag.com/franklin.html

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections