HM
Posted By
Henrik Meier
May 17, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello. Did you notice problems in the "Web Photo Gallery" with Photoshop CS2? What i experience:
– Some Camera-Raw-Files are not properly processed, they appear as a blank box in the gallery (files that are otherwise perfectly usable in Photoshop etc.)
– With the newly added flash templates: The musicfile "useraudio.mp3" is copied to the resulting target directory, but does not play in IE or Firefox on Windows (while other websites continue to pester me with their muzak)
– The style "Flash – Gallery 2" should have a dark background, according to the preview in the dialog box, but appears white in both browsers (and that cannot be changed with "custom colors") – Again the flash templates: Can i tweak them easily, for instance change the interval between to pictures? There are the files "galleryconfig.xml" and "photos.mxl", what could i do there without being a Flash or HTML pro?
Merci beaucoup!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections