PD
Posted By
protocol_droid
Oct 21, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve got 1 1.8MB digital image that I want to print 8 wallets with. I go to file, then automate and chose picture package and then select 8 2X2.5. I do not change the resolution from 72 and keep rgb as is. ps does its magic and vois la 8 images on one sheet. Unfortunately when I print, the images are pixelated albeit with the highest setting on my 4800X1200 printer? Assuming my printer is not the problem, what do I have to do to get it to print without loss in resolution. BTW, I printed a full size photo with another program(canon easy photoprint) on my printer and it looks fabulous. this software won’t allow 8 on one sheet. It’s only going to wallets in ps that creates the problem. Please help

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

R
RobertHJones
Oct 21, 2003
The problem is your resolution. As you’ve discovered, 72 is simply too low for printing. You should set it for something in the range of 200 to 300. I prefer to stay in the 250 to 300 range myself.
KW
Ken_Wolin
Oct 21, 2003
And don’t forget to make that resolution change for larger photos as well… ESPECIALLY for larger photos. You can use the 72 ppi resolution for sending photos over the internet, but you’ll have to adjust the width and length of the photo down to something more manageable.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections