Posted By
Patti_Nykamp
Oct 17, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Beth,
I have been scrolling through a lot of the questions on the PSE forums and decided that you should write a manual for this. You are so knowledgeable and put things in terms us laypeople can understand.
Thanks for all your help and to everyone on this board who has help me! You are great Patti

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

BB
brent_bertram
Oct 17, 2003
I’ll bet she’s a devil at home, but she’s certainly a saint on this forum <G> .

🙂
Brent
R
Ray
Oct 17, 2003
No doubt she could! A co-authored book from Beth and Jodi would be really nice! 🙂

Ray
BB
Barbara_Brundage
Oct 17, 2003
What a great idea, Ray!
BB
Bert_Bigelow
Oct 18, 2003
Hey, Beth! You don’t have anything else to do. Write a manual, already! <laughing very, very hard>
Seriously, you do a great job helping people here, and you deserve the thanks of all of us. Bert
LM
Lou_M
Oct 19, 2003
I second Barbara’s seconding of Ray’s idea.
BH
Beth_Haney
Oct 20, 2003
Well, gee, everybody, what a great way to get welcomed home! Thank you! We left last Thursday and got back less than an hour ago – and my second "stop" was checking the forum. (You don’t need to hear about the first.) Hmmm… Is that sick? The suitcases are still in the car! I missed you guys!

I couldn’t write a manual, because the best responses are the result of a group effort. However, if somebody wants to find me a publisher… 🙂

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections