GD
Posted By
Grant_Dixon
Oct 16, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
If anyone is interested in the job that has taken so much of my time here is a photo of it. The photo was hand held so it is not great I will get back to do a better one soon. Here it is for better or worse.

http://www.cavesofice.org/~grant/job.html

Grant

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

DS
Dick_Smith
Oct 16, 2003
On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 19:27:30 -0700, wrote:

If anyone is interested in the job that has taken so much of my time here is
a photo of it.

Grant, is that a refinery of some sort?

Dick

Using M2, Opera’s revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/
MR
Mark_Reibman
Oct 16, 2003
It looks like the refinery that is north of Seattle, in Anacortes, gateway to the San Juan Islands.

What did you do there Grant? Did you construct that?
GD
Grant_Dixon
Oct 16, 2003
It is a desulphurization plant in a refinery. In Canada sulphur levels in motor gas are one thousand parts per million with this plant they will now be thirty parts per million. This plant is on the shores of Lake Erie. My job was to run the electrical part of construction.

G.
CS
Chuck_Snyder
Oct 16, 2003
Refineries always look better when they’re new…. and at night! I started working in one in 1964, and, now that I’m retired…..I’m back working in one again. Some things never change….
JC
Jane_Carter
Oct 16, 2003
Hi Grant, That is a neat picture, worthy of a challange perhaps. Jane
BF
Bruce_Frazier
Oct 16, 2003
You did that "hand held" ?… Geeez, you are steadier than I am.

Bruce
SR
Schraven_Robert
Oct 16, 2003
Impressed that you still can find the time to run the challenge-site next to running such a hectic job.

Robert
CS
carl_sutherland
Oct 16, 2003
Hi Grant,

Were you able to distill any favorite beverage there. As impressive as it looks, someone as resourceful as you could find some unused capacity for alternate purposes I would think.

Great picture!

Carl
ML
Marty_Landolt
Oct 16, 2003
GRANT, I’m always interested in what you do! My first impression of your picture "What the hec it it?" Really, though, it is very impressive!
Marty
F
franjo
Oct 20, 2003
Grant, A lovely pic. The colours warmed me on this cold UK night!
JF
Jodi_Frye
Oct 20, 2003
Hey Grant, the title to this thread…it should be your last…for good ! Neat pic though. How ’bout getting into something you really love now….something that will keep you happy and rested….to an extent 😉 ‘ Dixon’s Imagery Landscaping ‘….I’ll get the Logo started for you.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections