AO
Posted By
Allen_Oser
May 13, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
This is pretty minor, but when I open the pallette options dialog from the layers, channels, or paths pallete, the thumbnail size radio buttons are seen and are selectable, but only the top button (of 4) is labelled. It’s labelled "none." The other three don’t have any labels. They’re spaced apart as though they should have little icons representative of the size of the thumbnails are supposed to be. Selection of any of them does change the thumbnail size.

As a side issue, with the second from the top radio button selected (?small thumbnail?), the little icon that’s supposed to show what kind of adjustment layer seems to appear only some of the time. The rest of the time it’s just a little black/white circle, like when "thumbnail size = none" is selected. The correct icon appears when a larger thumbnail size is selected.

I’m using a cd installation of CS2, upgrade from CS1, on windows XP pro. I’m seeing this behavior on both installations I have access to, an up-to-date Dell Precision 670 desktop and a recent Dell Insp9100 laptop.

Regards,
Allen

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

L
LenHewitt
May 13, 2005
Allen,

Try deleting your prefs file as per the Forum FAQ’s. If that doesn’t help, it may be a video driver issue.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections