GC
Posted By
Geston_Cristina
May 13, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
My trusty Minolta X-700 has developed a light leak, the first problem in 20+ years of use. It seems to have ruined a few pictures with large blocks of color (orange-red, sometimes blue). I want to know if anyone has suggestions on how to correct the photos with Photoshop CS. I’m not an expert user, but I have a good enough knowledge base that if someone is willing to give me some guidance I think I can do it, although the more precise the directions the better 😉 Any help would be greatly appreciated. Below is a link to an example of the problem.

< http://www.saturnfans.com/photos/showphoto.php/photo/20049/s ize/big/cat/500/page/1>

Thanks,
Cristina

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

HD
hot_denim
May 13, 2005
@ Use a layer mask to mask of the Ok regions of the image. Use tools such as feather command/blur filter/soft brush to create soft edges in the mask, as there require in the soft regions of the light leek.

Then play around with the color adjustment commands (I cannot remember the names right now). I.e. there is one that lets you incraese/decrese the YELLOW, CYAN, MAGENTA, etc.. e.g. Try lowering the Yellow.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections