J
Posted By
JudyP
Oct 9, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I used to have the ability to see the size/resolution/other info about the currently displayed photo along the bottom of my PSE 1.0 workspace. If it displayed size, for example, and you clicked on it, it would show you res. and the other info.

I haven’t upgraded or changed anything that I know of, but now that information is gone and to see the res. of a photo or the size I have to go to Image Size. A small problem, but annoying!

Where did it go? Under View, I see that Hide Annotations is grayed out. Is that what I’m looking for, and why is it not accessible?

Thanks for any help! (It was working fine after I switched to XP, and has since disappeared)

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

RC
Richard_Coencas
Oct 9, 2003
Judy,

To get your status bar back go to Window>Status Bar

Hiding/Showing Annotations only is available when you open a document with annotations in it. Annotations can be created in Acrobat or in Photoshop but not in Elements, only viewed.

Rich

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections