KR
Posted By
Kenny Rogers
Jul 26, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I can maximize an image window, but I can’t seem to minimize the image window later. Is there a "minimize" button somewhere?

Also, I cannot seem to get the healing brush to work on an image after I have "cut" and "pasted" an object into that image.

Thanks a million.

Ken

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

AO
Anguished_Oink
Jul 26, 2003
I am a bit confused at what your ‘minimize’ defination is but you can make an image smaller by using "ctrl & – " (bigger with "ctrl & +" (PC of course,
MAC use command).
With the healing brush problem, I can only guess the layer you wish to use the brush on isn’t selected??, you can’t "use all layers like the stamp tool", just a guess.

"Kenny Rogers" wrote in message
I can maximize an image window, but I can’t seem to minimize the image window later. Is there a "minimize" button somewhere?
Also, I cannot seem to get the healing brush to work on an image after I have "cut" and "pasted" an object into that image.
Thanks a million.

Ken

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections