BV
Posted By
Bob_Vogt
Oct 8, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have a company logo created in Pagemaker and saved as an EPSF file. I cannot find a way to bring it into PE2 without a substantial loss of resolution. I need to create a GIF from a Photoshop file to use as a masthead on our web pages. The GIF was created in PE2 and everything prints beautifully except the imported logo. I have tried every import and export technique and file conversion I can think of with no success.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

RC
Richard_Coencas
Oct 9, 2003
Not sure if this will help, but instead of Open, try using the Place command. It let’s you scale eps files, illustrator files or PDFs before rasterizing.

Rich
BV
Bob_Vogt
Oct 9, 2003
Thanks Rich. I had tried the Place command with no success earlier. I finally realized that the lack of resolution is due to the 72 dpi web standard and I was getting the best I results I can get.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections