GD
Posted By
Grant_Dixon
Oct 8, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Well it seems like the group had another secret rendezvous and Jay Arraich was there to snap the photo. This make three get together that he has covered so I have revamped a page for his very cleaver work. Now some of you may not remember being there but photos never lie so have a look to see if you were at the last soirée.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~challenge/Artists.html

Grant

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

BG
Byron_Gale
Oct 8, 2003
If I ever develop 1/10 of the talent which Jay demonstrates, I’ll feel like I’ve climbed Everest.

"We’re not worthy…!"

Byron
R
Ray
Oct 8, 2003
Oh my God!!!!! 🙂 It’s terrific (just like the two previous ones). Congratulations Jay 😉

Ray
VB
Vicky Bilaniuk
Oct 8, 2003
Heh heh, I LOVE those group portraits! Keep them up! 🙂
CR
Chris_Rankin
Oct 8, 2003
Nice job on the latest.

CR
PD
Pete_D
Oct 8, 2003
Jay,

That is so excellent!

Pete
GD
Grant_Dixon
Oct 8, 2003
My oh my, after looking at the There drop dead gorgeous woman and nine brawny man my heart was caught by that wonderful mascot. She is a hottie and I can just imagine her stretched out odalisque like on my couch.

Well done Jay.

Grant
JF
Jodi_Frye
Oct 8, 2003
wow, everyone looking real good ! Greatness from Jay !

Some of you have left us though 🙁
NS
Nancy_S
Oct 8, 2003
Jay,

You are sooo talented and so generous to create yet another Challenge Artist Portrait, thank you…all three are such a hoot! (I’m peering in unlikely places to see if perhaps you snuck an icon of yourself in there somewhere…)

Nancy
LK
Leen_Koper
Oct 8, 2003
A wonderful group photo.
It’s a shame I cannot remember what we did after the match. I do know we went to a bar, someone said something about all those the girls that weren’t there and then?

Leen

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections