NW
Posted By
nathan_w_miller
Apr 26, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Recently I toured a digital photo studio called Celebrity Kidz (a franchise company). They had a set of actions that would adjust images into any style they wanted: sepia toning, B/W, soft focus, and much more. The best thing is the actions would save the background layer, unadjusted, so any changes could be quickly removed or adjusted.

I didn’t get to look into their plug ins folder so I don’t know where they got all this neat stuff. Does anyone know where I can buy or get for free photo adjustment actions like this? I’m sure there’s an obvious place but I’ve somehow missed it. I have found a number of plug-ins however these are pretty clunky and don’t work well with batch processing. The simplicity of these actions (coupled with it’s power) is what impressed me.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!!!

Nathan Miller

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

JS
Jeff_Schewe
Apr 26, 2004
Sounds like PhotoKit from <http://www.pixelgenius.com>
NW
nathan_w_miller
Apr 28, 2004
Hey Jeff, thanks! I found the program (photokit) and downloaded the tryout. It’s not quite what I was looking for but it is great! Thanks!

Anyone have other options?

Nathan
P
PeterK.
Apr 28, 2004
You can do all those effects quite easily in photoshop, no plug-ins required!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections