H
Posted By
Ho
May 11, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
ShaneAdobeTS, "Adobe Bridge 1.0.1 now available" #, 10 May 2005 6:51 pm </cgi-bin/webx?50>

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

DM
dave_milbut
May 11, 2005
message missing (pulled?). and running update from bridge shows nothing. checking the site… nothing in the update area either. looked in the list… no bridge listed. also looked in the ps updates area and the suite update area.
CC
Chris_Cox
May 11, 2005
Yeah, looks like he was a little quick on the posting there…
H
Ho
May 11, 2005
So, when the patch is available again, will there be any way to get it without going through the Adobe updater? I would much rather download it from work where I have access to broadband and not be forced to use my cursed dial-up at home.
B
BobLevine
May 11, 2005
You can always check the FTP site. They seem to keep everything there. ftp.adobe.com

Bob
H
Ho
May 11, 2005
Thanks.
360texas
May 11, 2005
ftp.adobe.com seems to be limited to only select group of folks. I tried it and it said I was not an Authorized Visitor

Dave
B
BobLevine
May 11, 2005
You need to check the pub folder.

Bob
JH
Jake_Hannam
May 11, 2005
There apparently was an update to Bridge but then it was pulled (or so it seems). After installing the trial yesterday, I was asked if I wanted to check for updates. I said yes. Bridge had an update available so I said yes. Message came back saying that update is no longer available.

No biggie but just wanted you to know that Ho isn’t crazy or hallucinating …
D
deebs
May 11, 2005
Maybe he is now though? 🙂

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections