B
Posted By
Billy
Oct 17, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Does anyone know of a method of stitching .mov or other movie formats very fast or without recompiling into a new file? I want to be able to merge multiple movies into one file but not have to wait for the entire movie to get redone – which sometimes can take hours!!! It’s just too time consuming…..

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

J
jaSPAMc
Oct 17, 2009
Billy found these unused words:

Does anyone know of a method of stitching .mov or other movie formats very fast or without recompiling into a new file? I want to be able to merge multiple movies into one file but not have to wait for the entire movie to get redone – which sometimes can take hours!!! It’s just too time consuming…..

Copy file1, file2, file3, filex to filenew — typed in the RUN box.
J
jjs
Oct 18, 2009
In article ,
Sir F. A. Rien wrote:

Have you tried that with success?
J
jaSPAMc
Oct 18, 2009
John Stafford found these unused words:

In article ,
Sir F. A. Rien wrote:

Long time ago – also works with .mpg and other ‘split’ files.

Easier now to just drag and drop in an editor, then ‘save project as’.
J
Joel
Oct 18, 2009
John Stafford wrote:

In article ,
Sir F. A. Rien wrote:

From the OLD DOS then I have used this command quite often to combine text files. For binary, I think it may need some extra command but I am not 100% sure.

Also, back to DOS age, I was using 4DOS which had many advanced DOS commands comparing to MS DOS command. Here is an example that I used to use.

Dir *.* > DIR.TXT <=- it will display and write the directory to file name DIR.TXT

Dir *.* >> DIR.TXT <=- will expanding the current to existing DIR.TXT file

And the COPY command

Copy file1+file2+file3+file4 FILE-ALL

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections