Can Photoshop CS4 mimic stylesheets in any way?

S
Posted By
Smurfy
Oct 8, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
What’s the closest thing Photoshop CS4 has to text/paragraph styles?

(In other words, I have various captions, all with common font type for main body, common font type for header, and common font type for subtitle.. would be great if these 3 categories of text type could be modifiable in a single location, rather than manually everywhere they’re used.)

Am I stuck having to manually edit every instance, as I’ve always done?

(I know Illustrator and InDesign do stylesheets, but I really like using only one program to do everything — images *and* text — and this is about the only limitation I’ve found in Photoshop.)

Thanks!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

MR
Mike Russell
Oct 8, 2009
On Thu, 8 Oct 2009 00:06:09 -0400, Adam wrote:

What’s the closest thing Photoshop CS4 has to text/paragraph styles?
(In other words, I have various captions, all with common font type for main body, common font type for header, and common font type for subtitle.. would be great if these 3 categories of text type could be modifiable in a single location, rather than manually everywhere they’re used.)
Am I stuck having to manually edit every instance, as I’ve always done?
(I know Illustrator and InDesign do stylesheets, but I really like using only one program to do everything — images *and* text — and this is about the only limitation I’ve found in Photoshop.)

Thanks!

Looks like not, unfortunately/ Something might be done with scripting. This would be a good feature for Adobe to add to Layer Comps. —
Mike Russell – http://www.curvemeister.com

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections